mga taga subaybay

Sunday 20 September 2009

rain

My heart died.
How could I possibly be so incredibly stupid to live life as if waiting for someone or something that is not so certain will happen? LOVE? Did I crested so high on love that I've been so totally unmindful of my own self? I have given up everything...gave all though take nothing...all because of love

Rain starts to fall.
It was almost 29 lifeless years of seemingly unceasing outburst of heartaches, loneliness and awful pains... The raging drops of crystal-like water coming from that heavy gray clouds have been the sole mute witness of a love tale that ends without beginning. Memories, after all the shattering hopes and dreams should have merely expunged, but it lingered still.
Perhaps, I've been so ambitious. I choose to be blind to what should have been apparent from the very start. I can't help but love. Love with all of my heart. My heart was so paralyzed...

Rain pours so hard.
It's mesmeric lullaby as it now touches the rustling leaves of the trees, carries away the pains of me from within. The misty whispering winds drowned the warmth of tears on my face..Tears that stayed with me amidst all those sleepless nights when I was left burried so deep down the abyss of falling and staying so long in love.

I felt a sudden stab penetrated my very heart and it brought me back to my senses. Everything was just a mirage. At the back of my head is a lifetime wish that if only I could just stay frozen at this point of time without life passing me by, then maybe, love would be that precious piece I could keep with me forever. I found myself staring blankly ahead...so caught up with the magical speel that rain spread out. The self deserting petals leaving their thorns as light rain pampers their velvety touch makes them fall down to the murky ground, and there, they will stay...lying so still and quiet...until the enthralling beauty of sunshine will appear giving everyone a share of perfect serenity they all deserved...

I Love Rain...
It washes away the bitterness I feel!!...

No comments:

Post a Comment