mga taga subaybay

Sunday 20 September 2009

never will i leave you

Never will I Leave You...

You worry over how long
My love will truly last,
You know I have problems
With memories of my past.

Here I have a solution
One I think will do,
Use it when you wonder
How deeply I love you.

Whenever doubts come to your mind
And you're not sure how I feel,
In your mind just picture me
And the truth will be revealed.

For if you look close enough
You'll see here in my eyes,
The truth of my love for you
And then you'll realize.

If this doesn't work for you
Then in your mind just try,
Feel my hand taking yours
And hear my loving sigh.

Feel my fingers closing over
Your warm and supple hand,
Find the strength in my touch
And then you'll understand.

Just listen for my voice
Whispering in your ear,
You'll never be alone my love
For I am always near.

This love that I have for you
No matter what's in my past,
Is strong enough to get us through
This love I have will last.

Not only thru all time
And beyond all doubts we find,
Please allow this love to wipe out
All questions in your mind.

For never will I leave you
No other love would do,
The only woman I'll ever love
Is the one inside of you.

ron:)

No comments:

Post a Comment