mga taga subaybay

Sunday 20 September 2009

all about my wife

This is all about my wife. How i want her to be ..

She would be one of simplicity.
She would not be a queen or a king's daughter but a woman of feminity.
She would not be rich but have a heart of gold
She will be kind enough to feed another person's hunger.
She is someone whose eyes will only see me as a man
She is classy in her way and yeilds power within her fingertips
She will be full of shyness and culture will bound her.
Her great traditions will rule her and she will be a woman of patience, love, kindness, and heart.
Her arrogance will be my pride.
Her beauty will be my asset.
Her heart will be my mine
Her love will be my breath

and below is about my bride....

Her lotus like face will encover her beauty as a veil
Her slim and slender fingers would make her rings slip and fall
The sound of her glass bangles would ring my attention
The anklets on her feet would announce her presence
Her red silk saree which drapes her will move her
The jasmine flowers on her scenting hair will make even bees not to drink the honey from them
Her diamond nose stud will shine as though it was where light originated from.
Her henna on her hands would spell her love for me.
My bride will come as a flower who bloomed in the garden of beauty in the mt. of happiness
Any other women would envy her.
Her tumeric face facing the floor as she arrives at my door.
Knocking over the pot of rice, bringing in good luck to my household, as she arrives in..with her right feet over, her head will stand strong and up.
She will be the empress of my heart, the queen of my household, the angel of my life.
My wife, my long awaited Radha of my Empire...

Who will she be?...


ron...

No comments:

Post a Comment