mga taga subaybay

Monday 5 November 2007

Mobile Phone

I was writing something when my mobile phone rang...missed call....from someone who have been a special part of my life...maybe she's thinking of me...maybe she missed me...I dunno...All I know is that...our story is like our mobile phones...

She simply doesn’t care about her PHONE:
That, she could live even without it
That, she could forget and simply leave it on her house
That, she doesn’t care if she does leave it
That, for her, “to hell with that phone!
Anyway I know I own it I could just simply get it anytime I want to.
That I know no one will get it. i hate his phone…i do hate it!

Why can’t she be just like before?!
Just like I do.

I love my phone so much, proudly 7650 nokia user (hehehe)
That I can’t even bear to left it at home and if I do I go back and get it!
That’s how important my phone is.

Every time I woke up...
Very excited to look on it, to read a new message…
Honestly expecting a message coming from someone so dear to me.
But I guess she is still sleeping at 8am or nine at her timezone...
No messages! No miscalls! No greetings! Too sad! Poor Dear phone!

Ever time I go out, go to office or go somewhere
I always do have my dear phone with me… so close yet…
Necessary! - Very important with me!
It’s like I can’t go on duty because I’m lacking paraphernalia.
It’s like I can’t carry on my job because I don’t have permit.
It’s like driving a car without gasoline.
It’s like wearing my beautiful shoes but no one could appreciate... (Connected bah?...heheheh)

All I know……
I treasure it badly….
I always think about it….
I can’t bear to leave it and to simply forget it.

That, I love my phone so much….
And that's how important she is to me…
That was before....

Coz sadly, I’m just like her phone....worthless to her... Too sad…very bad!

Ron:)
Abqaiq, KSA

No comments:

Post a Comment