mga taga subaybay

Thursday 1 November 2007

DREAM STEALERS

"Guys, is there a certain point in your life when you experience that following the advice of those people around you was the main reason why you were not able to achieve your goal?"

DREAM STEALERS!..

Throughout my life, my friends and folks have offered me advice.
And though they meant the best for me, they sometimes wasn't nice.
They would always say my plans were just another crazy schemes.
And every time I listened, I let them steal my dreams.

I guess they feared, in case I failed, that I really shouldn't try.
So I would never spread my wings and never learned to fly.
But they're just folks who only see the world the way it seems,
and I am no longer going to let those people steal my dreams.

I know that there are many people out there that want to do much more.
Deep down, they know that they're capable of reaching beyond their goals.
But sadly it's the mediocre minds that bring them right back down.
And when they're down, they leave them stumble to the ground

I just want to tell you people to go after your dreams!
Don't let those dream stealers bring you down..
AIM HIGH!...BELIEVE THAT YOU CAN!...NEVER HESITATE!...
GO AFTER YOUR DREAMS!...SPREAD YOUR WINGS AND SOAR UP HIGH!...

ron:)

No comments:

Post a Comment