mga taga subaybay

Sunday 20 September 2009

stupid emotions

There's a love inside me,
that seems to stay forever.
I don't wanna be like this,
I know I can go yet I wanna stay.

A matter of choice
which I played for years.
Havin' thoughts to choose
what's the best for me.

Yet It's hounting me,
where I can subtend my feelings?

Im overjoyed, but suppressed by sorrow.
Wishing someone could save me, from here.
Questions leaving my head,
"when can I go home?"
And hoping to be love again.

My eyes are not open,
'cos Im scared to see the reality.
That I can't bring my past,
and try things one more time.

Loving her is the most
selfish thing that I've ever made,
For myself.
And I couldn't take the blame on her,
not on her but me.

Im overjoyed but suppress by tears.
I know I should be over,
over from her.
Fears keep taunting me,
that's why I can't go home.

Scared to see and feel,
that I can't be loved again.

Im over joy but suppress by fears.
Rain had stopped but the dark clouds keeps waitin' for more.
Winds keeps crashing around the shadows of love.
and still I can't go home, to see and feel.
that I can love again..

ron:)

No comments:

Post a Comment